Jambo Jet Jobs in Kenya
Jambojet is a low-cost airline set to revolutionize the way you travel by opening up the skies for all to fly for less. We are currently recruiting for the following opportunity.
Job Title: Digital Product Manager
Location: Embakasi, Nairobi
The Digital Product manager will be responsible for the overall online product development strategy, managing and ensuring implementation of various initiatives across all digital platforms with the objective of increasing self-servicing penetration, revenue growth and customer acquisition.
- Design, develop, test, optimize and maintain websites and applications according to current web standards and industry best practices.
- Create Vision Boards to communicate product enhancement goals, EPICs, metrics, and release priorities
- Develop and maintain the Product Backlog. Communicate release priorities, project progress and post-launch results
- Create wireframes and collaborate with 3rd party vendors to create mockups and prototypes. Solicit and negotiate design feedback from internal stakeholders.
- Lead the measurement and reporting of all ecommerce KPIs as well as conducting and presenting ad-hoc analyses and reports.
- Directly responsible for strategic and day-to-day support analytics needs around promotions and customer experience.
- Create strategy to optimize paid search and display campaigns
- Work with the agency to change bids and bid strategy with the seasons, keyword expansion, bid optimization, ad text optimization, reviewing costly keywords and evaluating negative keywords.
- Engage with technology and tools required to fuel paid search and website conversion success
- Key Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Information technology with 3+ years of experience in an e-commerce environment with product development, analytics and paid search.
- Thorough understanding of Internet technology and a strong understanding of how to apply internet into business strategy.
- 3+ years of digital experience, including eCommerce and product management
- Working knowledge of web usability conventions, Responsive Design, Information Architecture and user testing.
- Expert in Google Analytics and Google AdWords with accompanying Google Certifications.
- Master level of understanding of paid search with experience of running paid advertising campaigns with these platforms preferable.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills with sound knowledge of statistical and forecasting methods
- Strong understanding of e-commerce dashboards, web analytics, and statistics.
- Strong Commercial Orientation
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Previous experience in managing third party vendor and internal services is essential.
- Ideally, the candidate must have worked on ancillary revenue in another airline or related business.
- Proven ability to negotiate and work within a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent people management skills, proven negotiation and leadership capability.
How to Apply: Submit a cover letter, current CV and 3 professional references to email@example.com with the subject line as Digital Product Manager.
Closing Date: 31st July, 2017
PLEASE NOTE: Jambojet does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Applicants are advised not to remit any funds to anyone purporting to facilitate employment in Jambojet.